Tuition and Fees
Total Costs for Tuition and Fees as of February 1, 2020*
- First Year-$5200 (all inclusive)
- Second Year-$5525 (all inclusive)
- Tuition and fees include:
- Tuition -$4055
- Electives (4 credits worth - 3 required) - $320
- End of Year Residential Intensive Retreats (room and board) $825
- Graduation Fee (only in the second year) - $325
There are three ways to lock in discounts for tuition
- Students who enroll before April 1 will receive a $200 early bird discount on tuition.
- Students who enroll before July 1 will receive a $100 early bird discount on tuition.
Students are responsible for purchasing required texts and training manuals as well as supplies required for their coursework each year of study. Most are available commercially and those not can be purchased through One Spirit.
Costs to and from the Year-End Intensives will be covered by the student.
Options for Paying
Students are offered standard tuition payment plans of one payment, two payments, four payments, or monthly payments during the program year from July to April.
Tuition assistance is available for those students whose financial circumstances prohibit their enrollment. Please apply early if you are in need of Tuition Assistance as funds are limited and finite. More information on Tuition Assistance is available here.
Applying for Tuition Assistance
A Tuition Assistance application can be obtained after you are accepted into the program by contacting the Bursar.
(*Tuition traditionally increases Feb. 1st each year.)